To use the Freetouch application, locate the QR code on the touchscreen. A QR code is a type of bar code which uses a pattern of black dots and white spaces on a square grid. It will look like this on the display:
Connecting to a Display
- Open your phone/tablet's camera app, as if you were going to take a picture.
- Hold the phone so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder. Most phones will automatically recognize the QR code and display a notification onscreen prompting you to open a webpage.*
- Tap the notification link that appears.
- You will automatically be directed to the Freetouch application in your mobile browser.
- Touch your phone to begin controlling the touchscreen!
- Tap "end session" when you are done.
*NOTE: Some older phones do not automatically recognize QR codes from the camera app. In this case, search for "QR reader" in your application store and download one of the many free QR readers available.