Last Updated: April 23, 2021
2. What types of information do we collect through our Services?
When you access or use any of our Services, we may collect certain information associated with you, including the following:
- Usage and Demographics Information. When you access or use any of our Services, we may record certain technical information, such as details about your mobile phone, your IP address, the date and length of your use of our Service, and other statistical information about your access to our Services.
- Information We Collect Via Cookies and Similar Technologies. When you access or use any of our Services, we may send “cookies” or similar technologies to your device in connection with operating our Services. These technologies can identify your device as a unique user.
- Information You Provide To Us. We collect information about you which you voluntarily provide to us when using our Services.
- Information Collected By Third-Party Technologies. Our Services may incorporate third-party technologies that enable such third parties to collect information about your device and its activities across other websites and applications through your use of our Services. Any information collected through such integrated technologies is collected directly by these third parties for use subject to their privacy policies.
3. How do we use information about you collected through our Services?
We may use information collected about you through our Services for a variety of commercial purposes, such as:
- to provide our Services to you;
- to respond to inquiries;
- to improve our Services and understand how our Services are being used;
- to understand general customer trends and patterns so we can develop and support existing and ongoing strategies for our products and services; and
- to conduct other commercial activities.
We may also use information about you that we collect through any of our Services for security, administrative, and legal purposes.
4. How long do we maintain information about you collected through our Services?
We will retain information about you collected through any of our Services for at least as long as it serves the purposes for which it was initially collected or subsequently authorized, and we may keep such information indefinitely.
5. To whom do we disclose information about you collected through our Services?
We may disclose information collected about you to third parties either (i) when we have your permission, or (ii) in any of the following situations without your permission:
- We may disclose information collected about you to service providers who perform services on our behalf in connection with any of our Services. If we transfer any personally identifiable information about you to such a service provider, that entity will be required to use such information only to carry out those services that we have requested and to provide adequate protection for such information.
- We may disclose the results of aggregate information or blind data about users of any of our Services to third parties. In such circumstances, we do not disclose to these entities any personally identifiable information about users of any of our Services.
- As noted above, information about you collected via any third-party technologies integrated with any of our Services will be disclosed to the third parties providing or operating such technologies.
- We may disclose information collected about you with our auditors, attorneys, and similar advisors in connection with our receiving their professional services, subject to standard confidentiality obligations.
- We may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with any of our Services, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties if needed to enforce any of our end user terms applicable to our Services; to conduct any investigation of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; to protect the rights, property or safety of Freetouch or others; or to protect against harm to any element of the Services.
6. Do our websites support “Do Not Track” signals?
At this time, our websites do not support “Do Not Track” preferences that may be available in your browser. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
7. What security measures do we employ for information about you collected through our Services?
We have implemented and follow reasonable industry standard technical and procedural measures (including encryption of certain information) intended to protect against unauthorized access and use of information about you collected through our Services. HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT FULLY ELIMINATE THESE RISKS AS, DESPITE OUR BEST INTENTIONS, NO TECHNOLOGY IS COMPLETELY SECURE. OUR SERVICES ARE OPERATED ON SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, AND NETWORKS, ANY COMPONENT OF WHICH MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, EXPERIENCE BREACHES OF SECURITY OR OTHER ISSUES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Accordingly we cannot guarantee that any information about you collected through any of our Services, whether during transmission or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others who do not have your authorization. Any such transmission or sharing of that information is done at your own risk.
8. What are the policies of linked websites and other third parties?
In addition, as noted above, when you are using our Services you may be interfacing with third-party integrated services, such as third parties providing us with data collection assistance. We prohibit those third parties from collecting any information through our Services other than aggregate information and blind data about our users. In any event, please note that Freetouch is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties.
9. How can you correct, update or make choices about personally identifiable information (if any) collected through our Services and that we are storing?
You can update or change the personally identifiable information we have collected about you (if any) through our Services at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. What is our policy on the use of our Services by children?
Our Services are not designed or intended to be attractive to use by children under 13 years old, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years old. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OLD, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If you learn that your child under 13 years old has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We will delete that data from our systems.
11. What are your California Privacy Rights? Do we share information about you with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes?
We will not disclose any personal information about you that we may obtain to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
12. Does the California Consumer Privacy Act apply?
13. What are your Nevada Privacy Rights?
We do not transfer personal data for monetary consideration. Nevertheless, if you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at email@example.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
14. Notice to users outside of the United States.
15. Your European Union Rights.
Under certain circumstances, residents of the European Union have rights under the data protection laws in relation to your personal information. You have the right to:
- Request access to a copy of the personal information we hold about you, or to request the correction, amendment, or deletion of such information;
- Object to, or request a restriction of, processing of your personal information;
- Request transfer of your personal information, to you or to a third party;
- Withdraw consent for further processing of your personal information (in cases where our use of your personal information is based on your consent);
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (though we encourage you to contact us first with any questions or concerns).
18. How can you contact us?